Monday, June 30, 2014

My First Day with the Apple Blossom Mineral Make Up.

This was my first day to try some of the mineral make up from Apple Blossom Naturals, to which I am a independent representative.

As I am still in the breaking in time with this, I don't think the pictures look half bad. As I go along in this journey, and purchase more colors down the road, the color palette will change mainly with the eyes.

The make up that I applied around one this afternoon is holding strong in this over 90 degree heat.

Here are a couple pictures from today:

Sorry about the hair, but the wind was blowing around. This one was taken with out glasses.

This is the same look with glasses, a little more relaxed. 
I thought I would show you what I came up with for a first attempt.

The colors used for this one were:
Apple Blossom Naturals  Basic Sunset Fire eye pigment
Apple Blossom Naturals Ageless Galaxy Blue eye pigment
Apple Blossom Naturals Ageless Sunkissed mineral blush
Apple Blossom Naturals Ageless Fairly Light  Mineral Foundation Loose Powder


The Basic Eye Pigments you can purchase for $9.50, and the Ageless EyePigments are sold for $12.00 each. You may also find the pricing for the other mentioned products through my site at: www.appleblossomnatural.com/#100123. Please stop by today and make a purchase. It really is wonderful product. As I get different products I will share my experience with you.

You never know what will pop up next, stay tuned to find out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment